Friday, August 20, 2010

Which free Antivirus is the best and doesn't slow down a laptop?

I have an acer Travelmate 2300. I currently have aol antivirus, but I think it is slowing computer. I already have spybot S%26D, Windows defender, Ad-Aware and also clean-up!. I just need to download a free antivirus I won't one that can protect really well and doesn't slow the performance of my laptop. I have gotta a couple of viruses before I download aol, and also with aol my computer has had weird interuptions, like freezing, can someone please help me!! also if you can prove your answer would be nice, if not the suggestion we would be helpful too, thanks!



Which free Antivirus is the best and doesn't slow down a laptop?norton antivirus



AVG Free 7.5 is the best for your PC it dsoesnt reqire much memory



go to the following url to download AVG



http://www.download.com/3001-2239_4-1066...



The download of AVG Free would start Automatically



After you Open This Page



AVG was rated the best last year .



Which free Antivirus is the best and doesn't slow down a laptop?security



try Norton, i believe they have 30-day trial period.
I personally use Avast (http://www.avast.com ). It is free, and updates practically daily, so you are well protected. I've not found anything it hasn't guarded against.
The two I recommend are either AVG free (totally free forever) or CA Antivirus (free on 90 day trial). Links to either product, along with other SAFE COMPUTING recommendations at our website below!

No comments:

Post a Comment