Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pls. help...I need to know the most recommended Antivirus/Spyware/Malware software that's free

My computer system performance as well as my internet connection is now very slow. There is an alert that my PC has been infected with Trojan/Malware and other virus. There are suggested softwares that they offer but I am afraid to take the risk coz when i try running them, it says unknown server. Pls help. I need your response ASAP. Thanks!



Pls. help...I need to know the most recommended Antivirus/Spyware/Malware software that's free of download.avast



I have used AVG Anti Virus, Zone Alarm Firewall, Spy-bot Search and Destroy and Ad Aware both spyware killers for years. They are all free for personal use and I have had no trouble with Viruses Trojans etc. AVG does not slow the system down as much as some other products and Zone Alarm allows a lot of personal configuration unlike the Windows Firewall. They can all be downloaded from the following link. http://www.computeractive.co.uk/... On the home page select downloads and then the appropriate category.I also use Windows Defender from the Microsoft site. It is safe to use two anti-spy products but never use more than one A/V as it can cause conflicts. You should run A/V and anti spy weekly. Hope this helps.



Pls. help...I need to know the most recommended Antivirus/Spyware/Malware software that's free of download.ducati

No comments:

Post a Comment