Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When downloading a free antivirus program, my comp says the prog isn't responding right near en

-make sure you have the latest antivirus



-make sure registry settings may be corrupted/ not by a virus.



So copy the ''error message '',paste to google search and find related readings,several help available.



if problem unsolved,reply again.



good luck



When downloading a free antivirus program, my comp says the prog isn't responding right near end ofdownloadbmw



Does the site you were downloading from have FAQ?



Whos AV you trying to download?....



somebody well known ad reputable I hope......



I had Norton AV onboard. Then my boss told me he used GRISOFT....free edition. I finally went for GRISOFT but did some homework first. I had to think about it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment