Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Free online antivirus that actually works?

My landlord got a new computer a few months ago, and I've been trying to help her with it. She won't pay for antivirus software (shes on a very limited income), and shes on the net. I'm concerned for the safety of her new computer. Is there a free antivirus program we can download? Or should I save my money and buy something for her from like BestBuy or something? I know that she will get very upset with me if I do buy something, so while she's away for the weekend, I was gonna try to find something that I can download for her. Any suggestion???



Free online antivirus that actually works?downloads



Yes, definitely AVG Free Edition found at...



http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-F...



Also, Spybot Search %26 Destroy for removing spyware, at...



http://www.safer-networking.org/en/mirro...



and of course Lavasoft's Ad-Aware, at...



http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-2007-Fr...



Note: This new version of Ad-Aware will ONLY work on Windows 2000 or higher (including XP, 2003 and Vista).



And Hello there you!! :-D



Free online antivirus that actually works?house call



AVG look it up in google it works pretty well.
Depending what she does with her computer depends on the level of security she needs.if all she does is e-mail and surf then a free version will most likely serve her needs,i have a few friends that use avg free and had no problems
I use AVG, Ad-Aware and Spybot Search and Destroy. It is always good to have a mixture of programs because while none are perfect, you can keep your system clean with a few. The ones I use are all free.



  • turn off computers safe mode
  • mole on your skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment