Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best free antivirus software that can remove trojans and where to download it?

My computer got slower than usual. I think I have trojan.dropper virus in it.



What is the best free antivirus software that can remove trojans and where to download it?stinger



AVG



http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-F...



What is the best free antivirus software that can remove trojans and where to download it?virus scanner



I would strongly reccomend Spybot. It's the one I use the most. It is Spybot. You can download it at www.spybot.com/



It'll ask you a language on the far right. Then just click the language you want, and there's these confusing things, but it isn't really confusing. Just read their terms and stuff for you to understand, there ''thing'', and go to the download area, and choose the one you wish to download, and it'll do it. It's FREE. And you can use it with the directions it will give you!!!



***Also, go to www.download.com/ and see for more sites, with free trials. Just use the free trial, and then hurry up and use it. When it ends, it ends. It'll save you LOTS of money...lol. This is what I do, and reccomend to you. You don't have to do what I say, but I'll appreciate it if you do it. And, choose me for best answer! But, it's your choice, not mine.***

No comments:

Post a Comment