Friday, August 20, 2010

Neophyte. Don't know jack. Free Antivirus - 30 days or forever? If I buy, do I download over ne

Pulled up GRISOFT.COM. Had many choices. This is a home computer for net surfing and writing letters to grandma. What do I need? Do I do a credit card thing? OLEASE HELP!!!



Neophyte. Don't know jack. Free Antivirus - 30 days or forever? If I buy, do I download over net? HELP!!!!virus scan



go to free.grisoft.com



Click on the Get AVG Free button.



Scroll down on the new page.



There should be an orange box that says AVG Free for Windows installation files. Click the link that says avg71free_some numbers here) You should (if you are running Internet Explorer) get a dialogue box that asks you to run or save the file. For your purposes, click run. It should download and star the installation.



Neophyte. Don't know jack. Free Antivirus - 30 days or forever? If I buy, do I download over net? HELP!!!!anti virus scan



No, do not buy it. There are perfectly good free ones. Here is the website for the one I use.



http://www.avira.com/



They have a ''professional'' one that youhave to pay for, so be sure that you are downloading the free one. Very good, unobstrusive.
go to this site for the free version %26gt;%26gt; http://www.grisoft.com/doc/289/lng/us/tp...
Download AntiVir, it's free and works great
THE BEST free antivirus is avast! It's free with free updates if you register it. Go to www.avast.com. They have a pay version but you want their free HOME version.



-J

No comments:

Post a Comment