Friday, August 20, 2010

I downloaded AVG Antivirus free edition, Now it is not unstalling, what to do ?

I had downloaded AVG Antivirus free edition, Niether it worked, not it is unstalling now. Whenever I do the unstallation. It get completed and says ''Uninstalled'' But it still remains as it was, in the computer. How to safely remove it ?



I downloaded AVG Antivirus free edition, Now it is not unstalling, what to do ?photoshop



ok follow that ...



1- install it again ..



2- unistall it on SAFE MODE that is the trick ...



how ? ---%26gt; go to start%26gt;run and type msconfig and choose diagnostic from general box then restart ur computer and uninstall it from control panel or any other way ... now do all over again but choose normal instead of diagnostic and restart ur computer , if that helped out i'll be waiting for the best answer lol... and by the way u do not a'have'' to say plz



I downloaded AVG Antivirus free edition, Now it is not unstalling, what to do ?symatec



Sunshine is right on the money. My AVG had a problem and would not go away. I reinstalled it and then removed it. Another option is to go to Help and Support and restore your computer to the date before you installed AVG. Good Luck
To safely remove it.



Click on START



got to;



CONTROL PANEL



click on - ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment