Friday, August 20, 2010

Where can I download Norton Antivirus 2006 for free.?

from www.softwaremart.biz/norton



Where can I download Norton Antivirus 2006 for free.?norton antivirus 2007



I don't think you will find Norton 2006 for free.You can get AVG for free,and the free version is good.Avast is also a good free antivirus.



Where can I download Norton Antivirus 2006 for free.?product key



From symantec's website, once you buy it or try the 14day trial.
I agree with whoever said try McAfee...I like it much better.
Sure you could download it for free but without a paid subscription it would be soon useless without the daily virus defination updates.



Try Avast...its 100% free:



http://www.avast.com/eng/free_virus_prot...
They BOTH SUCK. Norton especially can be worse than some viruses. It's like a HYDRA - it sends its crap ALL THROUGH OUT your system! CCAPP is an ESPECILLY BUGGY AND TROUBLESOME part of Norton.



I dumped McAffee because it wanted to SPEND MORE TIME ON THE NET THAN I DID - and I spend a LOT!



Try AVG or AVAST (FREEWARE) from



www.nonags.com
Wouldn't advise Norton. It can crash and freeze up your system. Try looking into McAfee. If you want a free anti-virus look for Grisoft AVG. You can download the free version at: http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1

No comments:

Post a Comment