Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you know any antivirus software that I could download for free. Is there one that is really good?

Go Here:



http://free.grisoft.com



Do you know any antivirus software that I could download for free. Is there one that is really good?antivirus scan



AVG and Avast are both good, and both free. However, AVG is free only for one computer, even at home, and they now have functionality in their product that detects if it is installed on more than 1 computer in the same location. Avast allows unlimited home use - for that reason, I prefer Avast.



AVG: www.grisoft.com



avast: www.avast.com



Do you know any antivirus software that I could download for free. Is there one that is really good?computer security



Avast.
AVG Free is pretty good. I don't know the URL, but you should just type that in on google. Microsoft has a program called Windows Defender that is free for download from Microsoft.com.
Grisoft AVG. I've had it for 2 years now and am completely satisfied.
AVG or Avast work pretty well



free.grisoft.com/



or



www.avast.com/
AVG from Grisoft is what I use.
The guys above have the link. all i have to do is to agree with them. Yeah AVG is the best free anti-virus out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment