Friday, August 20, 2010

I downloaded the AVG Antivirus free edition..but nw..!!!!!please help me...!!!?

i downloaded the AVGv Antivirus but it ddnt get installed.it kept saying ''couldnt find a directory''..then i tried downloading Avast Antivirus free edition.it got installed but my whole computer is stuck now.i just cant get into ''add or remove programs'' to remove these craps.i cant get ino yahoo! messenger too.i cant get into any files.not even to user accounts.it keeps saying like ''Windows cannot access the specified path,device or file.you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item''.i work under windows XP.i was working 4 a program and now i am afraid whether it had infected those files too.when i open those in microsoft excel ,it just type ''+'' symbol continuosly by itself.it had changed a lot of my formulas too i suppose.somebody please help me!!!.i tried removing the software by turning the computer into safe mode.but it ddnt work.it just displays the same message i told above.what should i do?



I downloaded the AVG Antivirus free edition..but nw..!!!!!please help me...!!!?nortonantivirus



I have both AVG and avast! installed and I have no problems. Try downloading again and re-installing. You might have wrongly configured the AVs . IMHO. Good luck.



I downloaded the AVG Antivirus free edition..but nw..!!!!!please help me...!!!?spyware



that happened becoz u have two anti virus installed in ur comp..



try opening the registry(be careful)



in the run window type regedit or regedit.exe.



now u'll see a window



open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE



u'll find a tab called avast or grisoft(avg)



delete that and exit now restart ur comp



now try to go to the add or remove programs..if that doesn't happen delete all the program files of avg and avast in program files folder ...



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment