Friday, August 20, 2010

What's d best free antivirus 4 win vista home,and where can I download it?

i've relied on AVG.com for years and it hasn't let me down yet.



What's d best free antivirus 4 win vista home,and where can i download it?suzuki



As an alternative to AVG, I've been using avast home edition for almost 2 years, and it does have the ability to remove many trojans and other spyware... however, the memory footprint leaves a littleto be desired compared to AVG..



http://avast.com



What's d best free antivirus 4 win vista home,and where can i download it?virus



The first answerer ''MS'' is right on... Most scanners use about 20-40 MB of RAM just to run idle in the background protecting your system...



AVG Free uses 4MB or less with all its processes.



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/special-get-...



BTW please give best answer to MS, she got it right on. I just wanted to give you a lil more info. Dont want best answer ty.
All of above, wrong. Go to



www.CyberDefender.com



and download their Free 2.0



I love it, fast, thorough, gets 95%. Most catch only 60% at most. So run another package manually. I do like AVG second best. www.grisoft.com.
If you want a free anti-virus I recommend in order of popularity, but please choose the right one for you (install only one):



1. AVG Free

No comments:

Post a Comment